Time to Get Personal
Hello everyone! So I thought I would do a facts about me post because I can’t recall ever doing one! I tried to do more fun or surprising facts rather than the generic ones. Let me know some facts about yourself in the comments – I would love to know more about my readers!
- I have a scar on my knee from the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon in Orlando Florida. I was stood in front of a rather large man when I was around 7 years old and he wiped me out. I thought I was going to drown. The wave pool was my favorite part about the park.
- One of my favourite books is The Great Gatsby even though I hated the ending (obviously)
- My favourite film is Titanic. I hate it because it makes me cry, I love it because it makes me cry.
- I have one friend and whenever I am with her I get kicked out of places (festivals, nightclubs) for seemingly no reason.
- My favourite fruits are banana and mango. My fav smoothie is a combination of the two.
- I have three tattoos.
- One of my ex’s has my initials ‘AAJ’ tattooed on them in a little heart with the date we met. Probably wasn’t the best idea on his part (I didn’t know he was getting the tattoo)
- I passed my driving test first time round.
- I’ve known my best friend Jordan all of his life (I’m two months older than him)
- I study English Lit at Uni. I really want to be a writer or also an airplane pilot.
- I’ve been to 19 countries. I really want to go to all of them.
- And 7 states in the U.S.A. I plan to road trip all of them.
- I’m one of the most fiercely loyal and protective people I know. The only other I can think of is my best friend Holly who I know would do anything for me and vice versa!
- I have roughly £6,000 worth of books in my room
- My fav TV series has to be Gossip Girl. Although I adore Game of Thrones.
- I met the Many Faced God from Game of Thrones whilst on holiday
- I used to throw fruit around my living room when I didn’t get my way as a child. I don’t throw tantrums now (cos I get my way hehe)
- I’ve never wanted a regular 9-5 job. I’ve always wanted to write and travel.
- I love country music. Don’t knock it. Listen to Sam Hunt for me and tell he isn’t amazing.
- I love England to bits but I can’t imagine living in one place all my life.
Let me know a fact about yourself down below!