- I’ve learned that I’m definitely a relationships type person. I really hate being single.
- I’ve learned that although I love relationships I’m not ready for a new one yet.
- I’ve learned that I fall in love way too hard and way too quickly. I can’t help it but it’s definitely made me be more guarded recently.
- I’ve learned that I can make someone happy, very very happy but that sometimes isn’t enough.
- I’ve learned that men do make me incredibly happy. Despite me being independent and in charge of my own happiness, I love having someone else around.
- I’ve learned that I’m more loyal and forgiving that I ever thought I was. I stand by people through a lot.
- I’ve learned that Disneyland and dates on the beach are the best dates ever.
- I’ve learned that dates where you sit and talk all night getting to know each other and feeling a connection are better than the above.
- I’ve learned that I’m always reluctant to say ‘I love you too’, I’ll wait a week or two after they’ve said it just to make sure I feel the same but I usually know way before that.
- I’ve learned that a lot of people give up way too quickly, instead of fixing a good thing.
- I’ve learned that boys will literally ignore every text you send them and answer just one of many.
- I’ve learned that I can literally fall head over heels, butterflies, heart racing in love with someone in a week.
- I’ve learned that you can’t make yourself forget how a person made you feel.
- I’ve learned that you can forget the wrong they did you.
- I’ve learned that you can’t force yourself to get over someone, no matter how hard you may try.
- I’ve learned that you can’t make yourself love someone even when you want to.
- I’ve learned that being in love and loving someone is literally the best thing in the world.
Leave a comment down below with things you’ve learned with relationships, love, men/women etc. I would love to know how you’re spending Valentine’s Day!
P.S: I would love it if you would support my blog on Bloglovin by clicking the button above ?