This year has been truly, truly incredible in so many ways. I hope it has been so for you too. I’d like to just take the time to celebrate in one place everything great that’s happened or that I’ve achieved whether it’s in my personal life or with my blog.
- I graduated University with a BA in English Literature (with one of my best friends Yasmin by my side)
- I started my dream MA course doing Fashion Journalism at LCF. One of the best schools in the world for what I want to do.
- I spent 7 months with a man I fucking love (“Say it nicely”) . Hey, Jay. Thank you for reading every single post and thank you for supporting me and loving me in the way you do. You truly are the best and I am so lucky to have you.
- I travelled to new countries and one’s I already visited with new friends and old. I had amazing times on all of those trips.
- I donned a bow and Cheerleading uniform for what could be my last time ever. My team won first place and grand champions at every competition we took part in.
- I made a lot of new friends
- I got to meet the gorgeous Albie and I can’t wait to hang out with you more little one!
- I got to dress like a Princess at not one, not two but three amazing Balls. I had a blast at absolutely every one of them, even if the aftermath was absolutely horrific.
- I earned a great freelance job which means I can work from home, work on my blog and do my MA whilst supporting myself better financially
- I have an apartment all sorted to move into with my bestie & boyfriend for 2018. How exciting!
- I’ve achieved some amazing things with my blog. One of my favourite posts is the one on Body Image where I had the involvement of a bunch of my friends. So thank you so much if you were involved. It was great to hear your stories of love and self-acceptance
- I made some money from my blog (wowz!)
It’s been a great year for me, so thank you so much to everyone who made it so! Here’s to 2018, I can’t wait for ya!
P.S: I would love it if you would support my blog on Bloglovin by clicking the button above!