Definitely my favourite shade of my OCC Lip Tar collection. Femme is a gorgeous baby pink colour and when applied it looks as though it’s a really solid colour on your lips. Definitely not a wishy-washy colour! It is bolder than it looks when applied! I think that this shade is very similar to MACs Saint Germaine and Snob. I’ve previously talked about OCC Lip Tar’s before but just in case you haven’t read one of my reviews before here is why I adore OCC Lip Tar:
- Stays on your lips far longer than any lipstick
- Gym/eat/drink/kiss proof. I wouldn’t want to challenge you with what you can do with your lips to see if it still stays on. It definitely will!
- Application is so beyond easy with a small brush, you can really define the Cupid’s Bow as well!
- Colour is so strong and vibrant, it doesn’t fade with wear
- It isn’t a greasy formula
- Moisturises your lips better than any other balm (EOS- major hype around these at the moment, Carmex, VanillaLips, Vaseline, you name it!)
- It’s much cheaper than your other brands
- You only need the smallest amount for application, a little goes MILES!
What do you think of Femme? Would you buy an OCC Lip Tar now?